Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Language: English
Genre: Horror
Running Time: 1 hr 26 mins
Director: Oren Peli
Cast: Amber Armstrong, Michael Bayouth


Sypnosis :
A young couple suspects that their house is haunted by a malevolent entity. They set up video surveillance to capture evidence of what happens at night as they sleep.



"...one of the scariest movies of all time."

"Nightmares are guaranteed."

Yeah, right! I've watched many horror movies of different languages and I can say that the above comments are a bit exagerated.

It was because of some comments from some of the guy callers on Hitz.fm that made me decide to watch this movie. Thank goodness I didn't waste my time watching it in the cinema. I watched it alone at home and it did not scare me at all. I don't even think it will scare a kid below 12 years of age!

My recommendation : Don't waste your time!

No comments: