Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't Sleep...

I went to sleep at about 9ish and I woke up at about 11ish sneezing myself to death. Here I am wide awake with runny nose, drinking a cup of Fruit Tree Mango juice (with Nata De Coco bits) and making a blog entry.

Things I did together with hubby during the recent weekend:
  1. Sleep.
  2. Had lunch with a group of ex-colleagues in KL.
  3. Took Ivan, Yoon Wei and their mom to shop for wedding stuff which includes red and auspicious stuff, wine and gold jewelry.
  4. Had dinner at Cravings, 1 Utama with my mom, dad, Ruth & Adelene.
  5. Send dad home to Shah Alam.
  6. Watch DVD.
  7. Make canopy rental arrangements for Ivan's house during his coming wedding.
  8. Accompany Ivan and his mom to Ikea for shopping.
  9. Shop for groceries at Giant, Puchong.
  10. Watch DVD.
  11. Had instant noodle at home.
I'm counting the days till the long holiday at the end of the this month. My long holiday will start from 27 through 31 August and that will be 5 days in total! These are the things I have lined up:
  1. Clean the entire house and rearrange stuff.
  2. Sleep...Swimming...Cooking.
  3. Help out with Ivan's "Ko Tai Lai" ceremony.
  4. Sleep...Swimming...Cooking.
  5. Maybe make a day's trip up to Cameron Highlands with hubby to buy fresh vegetables and fruits.
I think I'm feeling sleepy again. Will try and go back to sleep now.

No comments: