Friday, January 10, 2020

The Prank Queen Strikes Again!

9 January 2020 was Aless's last working day in Kotra. In the past, I've done quite a number farewell pranks to some colleagues who were leaving Kotra... and that was during my days when I was still there. Most of them thought that these pranks would end when I leave and cockroach letter prank was my farewell prank to them. So now that Aless was leaving, though we were still frequently in touch, she never guessed that I would come back to deliver the prank.

So lo and behold.... my MASTERPIECE...

Her ride was all chained up and locked with 2 combination padlocks and 2 key padlocks. In order for her ride to be set free, she had to clear 3 stages....

First stage : Complete the Black Bag Dance.
Second Stage : Every Time Rich = Number for the combination padlocks. 
Third Stage : The key is at Apple's White Horse's Leg.

Now... her reaction was suppose to be videoed by Sharon and Apple but unfortunately, she discovered this on her own without their knowledge. So, no video footage. But the funny thing was when she saw her car, she didn't realize that it was her car and thought what happened to this person's car... so unfortunate. Only when she looked at the number plate, she realized that it was her car.

So next I will only share the Black Bag Dance video and not the other details on how she finally unlocked her car.

With this, we will now considered her blessed and her future undertakings will be great.

So Aless... if you're reading this, please know that I love you and wish you all the best in your future undertakings. May you be stronger and always happy. I believe that you will do great in your new career path and you will excel to greater heights. Remember that we are always here for you no matter what the weather is.
The As

No comments: