Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First Kotra Pharma National Sales Conference

I'm currently sitting in The Legend International Water Homes, Port Dickson's ballroom together with the management team, sales team and marketing team. My boss is currently presenting the Marketing Highlights and Plans. I'm sitting right at the back of the room beside my two new work buddies, Fatin & Sharon. Both of them are also currently LLB (but in actual fact, checking their FBs as well).

We had a great motivational session with Dato' Lawrence Chan Kum Peng yesterday. At first, when I saw his name on the agenda, I was thinking to myself, "Oh, no...not another old guy trying to make us feel good...". I was quite skeptical and was not looking forward to this session as well. But lo and behold, when the session started, he was indeed quite elderly but the way he presented was not old at all. It was surprisingly great, refreshing and motivating. Just so that you know, this is how he looks like...
Dato' Lawrence Chan
The session ended at about 5.30pm and then we proceeded for a group photo. We were all wearing our event T-shirt and we all looked so army like. (Will be posting the photo later)

Later at night we had our gala dinner where awards were presented to the top sales achievers. Then there were drinking, drinking and more drinking. However, the pregnant mommy, Ai Nee, Fatin and myself headed back to our rooms right after the dessert.

Today was a full day meeting in the same ballroom. Fatin is currently looking bored beside me as the song "The Final Countdown" is being played for the Plant GM to go on stage to give his presentation.

Let me tell you a bit about Fatin...

Fatin is the Admin Assistant under the Marketing Department. She's the hands and legs of the department coz the Brand Managers and my Boss are constantly calling out her name for assistance. She's also a die hard fan of Siti Nurhaliza. Everyday after lunch, she'll definitely make a trip down to the mini market to flip through newspapers and magazines for Siti Nurhaliza's pictures or news. She'll buy them only if it contains a picture of her idol. She also loves the colour pink. She prefers everything with pink...even ice-cream! She constantly refers to herself as being the cute one. So, we now calls her - Fatin cute.

Well, so sorry for the detour. I think I need to concentrate on what's happening in front now. Will catch up with you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.