Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've Got The BUG!

It all began when my husband was sick 8 days ago...

2 days after he recovered (that means 6 days ago), I started having sore throat...
Then 3 days ago, I started to cough my lungs out...
Today... the flu decided to join in the fun...
I just hate it when I'm under the weather. I would feel tired all the time because most of my energy will be used for coughing. Now that everyone's talking about the 2nd wave of H1N1, I even had to wear a mask when I'm in the office.
I had to because I need to consider the 3 hyper-sensitive pregnant ladies in the office.

And in the midst of my sickness, I was informed that a bunch of immature people has been crtiticizing my blog, just for the fun of it. Sad to say that some are already a fathers and mothers... but yet... *sigh*
Oh well, it actually cheered me up a bit. I hope they visit my blog more often. I won't even mind their critcism coz their visits would only means one thing...my blog traffic increase!
So.... I would like to thank ALL of you (be it for good or for bad) for reading my blog.
Have to get my rest now. Signing off and wishing all of you...

1 comment:

Leena said...

Love the spirit you potray that runs in between the lines.