Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool?

I have 1 hour to go and it's still not too late to wish all of you, Happy April Fool's Day! I know most people may still be going around playing pranks on each other for a good laugh.

For me it is indeed a HAPPY day but it's not because I played a prank on someone or vice versa, it's because I had a GREAT first day in my new work place.

I woke up at 6.30am this morning and again I had to drag myself out of bed. That's because I was so used to waking up at 11am for the past 3 months. I tried sleeping early last night but it didn't do me any good coz I felt as if I never slept at all. My body was sleeping but my mind was very much awake. Maybe because I was over excited.

I left the house at 7.30am but still got caught in the jam from Puchong IOI Mall right up to the Kelana Jaya Giant. I manage to arrive at my new office in Kelana Square at 8.30am.

My new employer... Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn Bhd under the brand APPETON. My main role is to develop and build the nationwide promoter programme. My new tagline - HEALTH FOR LIFE.


My first day in the office started with warm greetings from my new reporting manager and colleagues followed by induction programme with various managers including the MD. I also received my fully subsidised season parking card within the same morning.

Lunch time came and my reporting manager bought me lunch at her favourite lunch spot downstairs. The chemistry was great as I was able to talk to her as if I've known her for years. After lunch, I was then given a laptop and continued with the induction programme. All my new colleagues are so friendly.

My first working day at Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn Bhd ended at 5.30pm and I'm looking forward to another great day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you really have to highlight 'FULLY SUBSIDISED season parking'? =D -CL

Ai Ling said...

Yes, I do and I think you know why.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows why la....But too bad...The ppl who REALLY should be reading this isnt reading....Sigh...Should just smack it right infront of their faces....Hahahahahah

Glad that you have a good start....

-M-