Thursday, April 22, 2010

Guess The Movie - 1

Today's 21 May 2010 (Friday) and I've finally presented the prize to the winner of this challenge.
The Prize - 2 TGV Movie Voucher
The winner - Mr Lee
So you see, the prizes mentioned are genuine and the winners are real. So, if you would like to win some goodies from me, follow me on my blog for more challenges.

**************************************************************************
Let's see if you can guess the movie title of the scenes below:

SCENE - 1 : ANSWER: 10 Things I Hate About You

SCENE - 2 : ANSWER: Blast From The Past

SCENE - 3 : ANSWER: Sweet Home Alabama

SCENE - 4 : ANSWER: The Sweetest Thing

SCENE - 5 : ANSWER: The Lizzie McGuire Movie

SCENE - 6 : ANSWER: Just My Luck

SCENE - 7 : ANSWER: Bring It On

SCENE - 8 : ANSWER: She's The Man

SCENE - 9 : ANSWER: The Princess Diaries

SCENE - 10 : ANSWER: Maid In Manhattan
The first person with all the correct answers will win 2 movie vouchers from me. So, please state your answers (example: Scene 1 - Movie Name) in the comment box and don't forget to include your name. Have fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

SCENE 1- 10 things I hate about you
SCENE 2- Blast from the past
SCENE 3- Sweet Home Alabama
SCENE 4- The Sweetest Thing
SCENE 5- The Lizzie McGuire Movie
SCENE 6- Just My Luck
SCENE 7- Bring it on
SCENE 8- She's the man
SCENE 9- The Princess Diaries
SCENE 10- Maid in Manhattan

Ai Ling said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I guess the power of 5 male brains helps... Will award you the movie vouchers soon.

Anonymous said...

joeyee says: HAHAHAHAH!!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I only know 2 wei....Do the songs wan better la....Hahahaahah...This too hard alr...

-M-

Anonymous said...

what happen to the other 4 males? (hehehe)

joeyee

Ai Ling said...

Geoffrey was the Pinky and the other 4 males were the brains...