Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Arms, No Legs, No Worries


My brother-in-law shared this video on my Facebook Wall and it sort of got me thinking. Most of us tend to spend a lot of time complaining about how imperfect we look...too fat, too thin, not muscular enough, not tall enough, eyes too small...etc. This guy in the video is in a worst condition than most of us but instead of complaining, he's appreciating life and making the most out of it.

Always remember...
You are beautiful just the way you are.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I Suppose I am the brother in law you mentioned since u only got 1..

Yes this video make a lot of us thinking, we worry too much about our appearance and what we do have and the the lame excuse of "if only I have this and that..." I be happy.. that the lie from the devil... We are who we choose too be. Keep this video in your phone, and when you are down n depress just watch the video, I bet you get motivated!!