Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yummy Singapore

My recent trip to Singapore was a very short one. There are only 2 main purpose: to bring my hubby home and to eat my favourite food there..."kam heong frog porridge". We arrived at 12 something in the morning but that did not stop us from driving all the way to Geylang, Lorong 19. Though there so many restaurants offering the same food, but only this one offered the taste I was craving for. Even when I'm in JB, I would definitely find time to drive into Singapore just to satisfy my craving.
Eminent Frog Porridge
I was too excited that I forgot to snap the photo BEFORE we began eating.
For the next day's brunch, my friend introduced to us her favourite Fish Head Noodle spot. It's located at Aliwal Street.
Not comparing with my favourite Fish Head Noodle in KL, this is yummy in its own way. Next stop is Orchard Road. It's not about the shopping that attracts me, it's the roadside ice-cream.
It has to be Walls or my younger sis would kill me.
It only cost me SGD1 for a big piece like that. Sometimes along this busy road, we get to see interesting way of advertising too.
After browsing through the new 313 shopping mall, once again we headed towards Geylang to try the Mee Sua.
For Singapore standard, they're not too bad. To end the day, we packed Soya Bean Curd with Oil Stick to go and my friend said this shop is the best in town.
On the last morning, we went to Ang Mo Kio to eat some yummy seafood fried noodle. No photos available coz when I remembered, the plates were empty already. Before we leave Singapore, my friend dropped me at Bugis Walk. I just need to buy the Fried Golden Needle Mushroom and Fried Sweet Potatoes from my favourite tempura stall here. Once again, no photos available due to the rush. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Wai Loon said...

OMG...my lovely frog porridge...miss you so much!