Friday, February 5, 2010

One Thursday Evening...

Main thing I did today : Bought the perfect pair of shoes (so happen to match my hairband) for the coming Saturday's wedding dinner. Not too fancy nor too pricy.
Dinner location of the day :
Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe, Sunway Pyramid
Reference Link : Click Here To View Menu
My opinion : Ambience is great, food is yummy and not too expensive. Currently one of my favourite dining place.
Alfredo Spaghetti - Sliced chicken and shitake mushroom with rich cream.
Rosella Spaghetti - Spaghetti tossed in olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes with pan fried pacific prawns.
Honeydew Milk Shake
Peppermint + Chocolate topped with Chocolate Syrup

End of the evening : A trip to Chow Yang, SS2 PJ Night Market
Reason : To buy fried arrowhead chips & yummy dumplings

Me + my friend bought 5 containers last week from the same stall and came back to buy another 4 containers.
One box came with 6 pieces but... 1 eloped with my housemate by the time I came home, 1 went for a date with my hubby and 2 found their way into my stomach... only then I was reminded to snap a photo. So that explains the dynamic duo with a fork in place.

No comments: