Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland - 2010
Last night I watched Alice In Wonderland with my friends and luckily we didn't watch it in 3D. It would be a waste of money.

For me it was not fantastic, it was just so-so. I would rate this movie 2.5 out of 5. It's one of those movies where it's still ok to watch it on DVD instead of watching it in the cinema.

The storyline to me was normal. The Alice in the movie looked sickly all the time. As my brother in-law mentioned in his blog, she looked pale and sad. She looked like someone with critical illness and going to die soon.

Children may like this movie as there are many animals in the movie and it's colourful. But to some adults, they may even find it boring. But there are 2 characters that I liked in this movie. They were The Mad Hatter and The Red Queen. Both of their performances were good as their character in the movie were quite unique. They also had really nice costumes. I'd rather watch both of them than Alice.

No comments: