Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Shandy Time

My hubby was suppose to come home today,
but he called me and said that it was no way.
The Concorde Hotel is where he'll stay,
Coz there's a customer calling, Mayday! Mayday!

When I said customer please don't be mistaken,
For the type that you relate to a chicken.
He had to fix the customer's machine that's broken,
And it's not about something unspoken.

Once again Shandy's my only companion,
while I watch the movie Naked Ambition.
It's featuring Louis Ku and also Eason,
The contents some might find quite indecent.

I guess this is what happens when my hubby is not home and I'm bored. I'm NOT referring about the "watching Naked Ambition" part lah! I'm talking about the poetry writing!!!

MARVIN TAN!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

It was just 5 hours ago I was feeling super sleepy while driving home from KL through Bukit Jalil. I have to slap myself to stay awake and make sure I survive my journey home. And why I'm still sitting here in front of my notebook instead of keeping my appointment with my bed? I really don't know.
I can hear my bed calling me and I'm going to answer the call now.... Good night, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!??! WHAT?!?!?!?!

I just reading your poetry niah...Its really good and creative....Very funny....But i think there is some description you left out la.....Hehehehehehe

-M-