Thursday, March 25, 2010

WTF????

I can't believe the stupid bastard sent me a threat email!!!
(Please excuse my choice of word used here. That was the ONLY word to describe him.)

WHO???

Company A's head hunter, that's who!!

I'm not going to publish his name coz I'm too well mannered for that!

After sending the withdrawal email last night, I was bombarded with nasty sms the whole morning and finally an email came. Again I sent him a very apologetic email for my actions and try to reason the cause of my decision and actions with him. An understanding reply followed the email I sent. He even asked me for feedbacks for future improvement.

And guess what? I was an IDIOT with a BOLD & CAPITAL "I" to believe that he was genuine and sincere. After sending him some feedbacks (I even said that he was welcome to email me in the future), he sent me a threat email saying that I need to pay him 2 weeks worth of my "should-have-been" salary. He also mentioned that the HR world is very small and we are sure to cross each other again. WTH does that suppose to mean???

In case you do not know, I did not sign any offer letter nor did I gave any written confirmation of my acceptance. When I told him that my actions was not on purpose and it was the first time in my life, I think he thought that I was stupid enough to not know my rights.

I then wrote him one final email (strong, well mannered but not nasty) and said that I'm taking back my words about him being welcome to email me in the future.

Results = He was pissed = My anger relieved

No comments: