Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Isn't It Ironic?

Have you ever heard the saying, "When it rains, it pours"?

Well, I'm experiencing the down pour for 2 weeks now.

If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I've been job hunting for 3 months. All I get were job interviews and after each one, no picture, no sound, only disappointments.

Today I received a call from Company C...also wanted to offer me the job I interviewed for much earlier (even before I attended interview at Company A & B). So what I'm saying is, when there's nothing, there's NOTHING. When there's something, ALL of them comes at the SAME time! Isn't it ironic?

Before Company A & B came along, I really wanted the job in Company C. I even gave them a follow-up call 2 weeks after the interview but they said they were busy with their internal appraisals. 1 week after that, I gave up on waiting and moved on.

So, right now, between Company A, B & C, I've finally chosen Company B. I've even signed the offer letter. So there's no turning back. My heart's telling me that I've made the right choice and it's a choice I won't regret. I've only been there 3 times and I'm already loving the office and the people in it.

One more day to rest and I'm going back to work. I just can't wait!

My BIGGEST challenge : To wake up EARLY in the morning to go to work!

No comments: